Left Coast Forum 2018 is hosted in Aspen Hall and at the South Tent on the campus of Los Angeles Trade Technical College. LATTC is easily accessible by public transportation and the freeway system. Scroll down for directions to the campus via various modes of transportation. The interactive map below can provide directions from your point of origin to the college. A map of the campus can be found by scrolling to the bottom of this page.
Aspen Hall — South Tent
Los Angeles Trade Tech College
400 West Washington Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90015-4108
Driving to LATTC
- FROM THE SANTA MONICA FREEWAY (10) EAST, exit on Grand Ave., turn right to college.
- FROM THE SANTA MONICA FREEWAY (10) WEST, exit on Los Angeles Street to 17th Street, turn left on Grand Ave. to college.
- FROM THE HARBOR FREEWAY (110) NORTH, exit on Adams Blvd., turn right to Grand Ave. and left to college.
- FROM THE HARBOR FREEWAY (110) SOUTH, exit on Adams Blvd., turn left on 23rd Street, turn left to Grand Ave, and turn left to college.
- METROLINK TRAIN, arrives Union Station – Connects to Red/Blue Line and Dash Buses. More info at Metrolinktrains.com.
- From Union Station, take Dash Bus D, or use Red Line to connect to Blue Line (at 7th St/Metro Ctr).
- ON THE BLUE LINE, station #3, Grand Ave. For information call 1-800-2LA-RIDE or visit Metro.Net.
- DASH BUS D, stops at the corner of Grand Street and Washington Blvd. For information visit Dash Downtown Weekly.
- LA METRO BUSES, view full list of buses
- Google Maps
Rideshare and Biking to LATTC
Metro Bike Share
Ride Metro Bike Share offers great rates. You don’t have to own a bike but you must know how to ride one (without training wheels).
Questions? Contact Metro at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text (844) 857- BIKE (844-857-2453)